LiftMaster 3800 Residential Jackshaft Garage Door Opener Short Description
Wall-mount installation - mounts on the left or right side of door. No rails to hang, it simply mounts on the wall and attaches to the garage door torsion bar. Unit requires an electrical outlet within 6 feet. Patented absolute positioning technology - the newest technology in garage door openers. Liftmaster patented design allows the electronic limits to be extremely accurate, even after a power failure. Optional accessories: 475LM Battery Backup, 377lm Keyless Entry Pad, 379lm Fingerprint Keyless Entry,975lm Garage Door Parking Assist, 370lm Mini Remote. IMPORTANT NOTE: BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE VERIFY THE 3800 WILL FIT YOUR APPLICATION BY CONTACTING CHAMBERLAIN. TO RECEIVE IT AND THEN SHIP 33LB PACKAGE BACK TO SELLER IS INCONVENIENT.
LiftMaster 3800 Residential Jackshaft Garage Door Opener Key Features
- Specially designed for garages & applications that don't allow for a traditional garage door opener
- For sectional doors only, up to 14 ft. high or 180 sq. ft., 650 lbs
- Push button limit settings/automatic force sensing allows for faster setup
- Meets all UL325 requirements,Ultra-quiet 24V DC motor performance.
- IMPORTANT:Before purchasing, Contact Chamberlain(or website) to verify it will fit your application.
List Price: $ 299.00
Posted by 10:07 AM and have, Published at