Fulcrum 20031-101 Motion Sensor LED Porch Light, Silver Short Description
Fulcrum Motion-Sensor LED Porch Light
Illuminate the front porch in sleek, contemporary style with this Fulcrum 20031 motion-sensor LED porch light. In addition to creating a warm welcome, the light can be used to enhance security, at home or work. Use it at a side door, on a back deck, along a driveway, next to the garage, or any other outdoor space.
The LED porch light installs in a matter of minutes, using only two screws (no wiring necessary). A mounting plate helps ensure simply, foolproof installation, plus allows for quick, easy battery replacement when needed. The porch lamp uses four C batteries (sold separately) and comes in three stylish colors--bronze, silver, and white--for an attractive addition to any exterior.
Convenient, Motion-Activated Design
The LED porch light features a motion-activated sensor that automatically turns the unit on when it detects movement, but only from dusk to dawn, helping to conserve energy during the day. In addition to turning on automatically, the porch light also turns off on its own after a specific amount of time. The hands-free on/off operation offers the ultimate in safety and convenience. Other thoughtful design details include the light's weatherproof housing for sealed protection against moisture, as well as an adjustable head that rotates to aim the light where it's needed most.
LED Floodlight Technology
The porch light's LED floodlight technology combines six energy-efficient LEDs--that never require replacing--with a special lens for bright, glare-free light with exceptionally wide coverage.
Better than Ordinary LED
LED floodlight technology is a blend of special LED and lens technologies that create enhanced and more useable light. Ordinary LEDs emit a highly concentrated beam of light and illuminate only a small area. They also provide very little ambient light--the area outside of the beam is dark. Ordinary LEDs also emit a "hot" light, which produces glare and can cause eye-strain.
LED floodlight technology, the next generation of lighting technology, offers a smarter choice. It delivers an ultra-wide beam of bright, glare-free light, so you can see more. It also provides even and balanced illumination over a wide area, so you can see better and more comfortably--no more eyestrain or discomfort.
In addition, the LEDs never need to be replaced, and they use only 10% of the energy compared to a conventional light bulb, which ultimately translates to fewer batteries in landfills and more money in your pocket.
- LED Floodlight Technology: ultra-bright, glare-free, ultra-wide coverage
- Motion-Activated: auto on/off for hands-free convenience and safety
- Weatherproof: sealed for protection against moisture
- Energy-Efficient LEDs: extend battery life, never need replacement
- Easy Installation: installs in minutes using only two screws, no wiring necessary
- Mounting Plate: makes installation and battery replacement a snap
- Adjustable: head rotates to aim the light where needed
- Attractive: sleek, simple design complements any exterior
- Batteries: uses four C batteries (sold separately)
Fulcrum 20031-101 Motion Sensor LED Porch Light, Silver Key Features
- Motion sensor LED light for automatic illumination; indoor or outdoor use
- Equipped with 6 LED panel for bright blue light; rotates to point beam as desired
- Photo cell technology prevents daylight activation; with 25-foot detection range at 100-degree detection angle
- 6-volt light powered by 4 C batteries; batteries purchased separately
- Measures 5-1/2 by 5-1/2 by 5-1/2 inches; basic assembly required
- Adjustable head; 6 included LED bulbs never need replacing; weatherproof exterior
- Measures 5-1/2 inches in diameter by 5-1/2 inches high
- Motion-sensor LED porch light with special lens for wide coverage
- Mounting plate and hardware included; uses 4 C-cell batteries (not included)
- Sensor turns light on and off automatically in low light settings
List Price: $ 29.99