Kidde HD135F Fyrnetics Hardwire Heat Detector with Battery Backup Short Description
Heat Detector; Hardwire; Thermal Sensor; Battery Back-Up; Quick Connect Harness; Test Button
Kidde HD135F 120VAC Wire In Heat Alarm with 9V Battery Back Up
Rather than smoke, the Kidde HD135F responds to temperatures rising above 135˚F. This unit is interconnectable with other units of the same like. The interconnect system must not exceed the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) limit of 18 initiating devices (smoke, heat, CO, etc) interconnected. It is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules in addition to the 18 initiating devices. This unit is UL Listed.
The Kidde HD135F provides you and your family an early warning to dangerous temperatures greater than 135˚F. This unit also includes a tamper resist pin to deter tampering or theft.
What's in the box
One single Kidde 135F smoke alarm. A five-year limited warranty.
- Interconnectable – Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- 9V Battery Back Up – Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Low Battery Indicator – Alerts user in the event of a low or missing battery
- Quick Connect Power Harness – Makes installation fast and easy
Kidde HD135F Fyrnetics Hardwire Heat Detector with Battery Backup Key Features
- Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices including smoke and CO alarms
- 9-Volt battery back up
- Quick connect power harness makes installation fast and easy
- Test button tests unit's electronic circuitry
- Kidde?s heat detectors meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
List Price: $ 34.99