Surfdogz - 3 Surfboard, Steel Peg / Poly Base Wall Rack Set Short Description
SURFDOGZ TRIPLE SURFBOARD POLYSTEEL WALL RACK SET - Store three surfboards (long or short) horizontally. 24" simulated redwood HDPE base, 19" foam padded steel pegs with plastic end caps, tilted up at 10 degrees, spaced at 8" center-to-center. Shipped fully assembled with mounting hardware and instructions.
- After over a decade of building the best board racks in the industry, Surfdogz introduces our strongest, most versatile rack yet! Our Polysteel racks combine our traditional galvanized steel pegs with a base of high-density polyethylene (HDPE). (This is the 100% recycled, extruded material used in those indestructible benches and tables at the California State Beaches!) You can't buy a stronger rack! The bases are solid extrusions that are absolutely weatherproof and look great indoors or out. Racks are "modular" in design, so multiple racks can be combined to add more board capacity, while retaining a continuous rack appearance.
- Like all our racks, each Polysteel rack is shipped fully assembled with all required mounting hardware (hot-dip galvanized) and detailed installation instructions.
Surfdogz' new Polysteel Wall Rack models are currently available in:
- Surfboard single, double, triple, and quad (horizontal)
- Paddleboard single, double, and triple (horizontal)
- Custom rack quotations on request
Surfdogz - 3 Surfboard, Steel Peg / Poly Base Wall Rack Set Key Features
- Rugged design suitable for up to 25 pounds per surfboard
- Galvanized steel and high-density polyethelene construction
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- A green product containing over 60% recycled materials by weight
- Shipped fully assembled with heavy duty mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions
List Price: $ 60.00
Posted by 11:25 AM and have, Published at