ShelterLogic 10x20 1-3/8" 8-Leg Canopy with Enclosure and Extension Kits (White) Short Description
The ShelterLogic Max AP Series Canopies feature a heavy duty 1 3/8\ all steel frame that is bonded with a DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion. The polyethylene cover is a triple layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced weave with ripstop and is 100% waterproof. It is UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging agents. Includes: One piece fitted full valance cover, Bungee cords, Foot plates, Temporary spike anchors, Enclosure Kit, and Extension Kit."Tough and easy to assemble, the ShelterLogic 10-by-20-foot eight-leg Max AP canopy makes an ideal cover for your patio, vehicle, or special event. The Max AP canopy features a heavy-duty 1-3/8-inch all-steel frame bonded with a DuPont thermoset-baked-on, powder-coated finish.
ShelterLogic's canopies are ideal for picnics, vehicle storage, and a host of other outdoor uses.
ShelterLogic is the worldwide leader in innovative shelter and canopy frame design and manufacturing. Located in Watertown Connecticut, the company produces and distributes a full line of multipurpose, all-weather shelters, canopies, tents, sheds, garages, storage buildings, patio covers, event tents, replacement canopies, and accessories for consumer and commercial use. From carports to gazebos to dog kennels, ShelterLogic has you covered.
ShelterLogic 10x20 1-3/8" 8-Leg Canopy with Enclosure and Extension Kits (White) Key Features
- 10-by-20-foot canopy designed to cover events, vehicles, patios, and more
- Heavy-duty 1-3/8-inch all-steel frame bonded with baked-on, powder-coated finish
- Polyethylene cover with triple-layer, heat-bonded, 100-percent waterproof construction
- UV treated inside and out with fade blockers and anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- Includes extension and enclosure kits, bungee cords, foot plates, and spike anchors
List Price: $ 329.99