VacuMaid GV50 Wall Mounted Garage Utility Vacuum with 50 foot Hose and Blow Function Short Description
120 volt 5.1"Ametek Lamb motor - 12 Max AMPS - 95" Sealed Vacuum - 507 Max Air Watts - 400-450 hours of motor life - 50' Crush Proof Hose - Durable Plastic Telescopic and Curved Wands - 12" Floor Brush with Natural Bristles - Select Crevice Tool - Select Dusting Brush - Select Upholstery Nozzle - Hose Hanger - Convenient Storage Bag/Caddy. Includes one 7 gallon 5-layer HEPA-style bag with a fine particle filtration up to 99.98% (use part number VacuMaid HPB2H). Alternative 7 gallon 2-layer replacement paper bag with a fine particle filtration up to 98.4% may be purchased (use VacuMaid HPB1). This system provides you two cleaning options, suck it up or blow it out. This is a traditional vacuum cleaner allowing you to clean the garage, workshop, basement, or vehicles with the power and ease of a central vacuum. This unit is constructed out of rolled galvannealed steel and powder-coated for a tough, corrosion-resistant lifetime of use. It mounts quickly and easily to the wall with no plumbing necessary. Simply attach the hanger bracket to the stud, slide the unit onto the wall, plug it in and you are ready to clean.
Over 50 Years of Vacuum Innovation. The Garage Vac is Made in the USA by Lindsay Manufacturing, a manufacturer of central vacuums since 1956. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO PICK UP LIQUID OF ANY KIND.
VacuMaid GV50 Wall Mounted Garage Utility Vacuum with 50 foot Hose and Blow Function Key Features
- Includes 50' hose & hanger, caddy bag, telescopic wand, dusting brush, floor & crevice tools.
- Easy to change 7 gallon 5 layer HEPA style bag - No messy cans to empty or filters to clean.
- 5.1" Ametek Lamb Motor for up to 25% more life than comparative brands. Unique blower feature.
- Powder-coated steel for corrosion resistant lifetime use. 5 yr residential warranty.
- This system mounts quickly and easily to the wall eliminating tipping over.
List Price: $ 229.00
Posted by 2:06 PM and have, Published at